Welcome to Clam Diggers
A Fresh, High Quality Seafood Experience
in the Classic East Coast Tradition
We are closed for the season
Re-Opening in April 2024
Come experience Our Food
There is nothing better than fresh seafood!
Looking for a GREAT Seafood Meal, then this is the place. Our Lobster, Clams, Crab and Mussels are among some of the favorites.
Breathtaking Water View
Make your island experience unforgettable!
Our Menu provides an abundance of fresh seafood selections, chicken, steak and gluten free options, ensuring there is something for everybody at Clam Diggers. Whether you're having a business lunch, celebratory dinner, a quiet dinner for two or a grab and go, make it memorable! Friendly staff will find the perfect atmosphere for your guests, helping you choose between the spacious dining room, private area for larger groups, or our patio.
- 5Delicious!Stopped by in October 2018 during a Bluefin Tuna fishing trip. Absolutely delicious ordered (if I remember right) the "South Side Platter." Whole lobster, mussels piled high, potato salad, and cole slaw with bread. Probably one of the best seafood dinners I've ever eaten, so tasty. Nice views of the bay too. I'll be back in October 2019 for more fishing, Clam Diggers will be on my list of places to eat.
Matt NothdurftApril 2019 | Michigan
- 5THE BEST AROUNDONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES ! I LOVE CLAM DIGGERS !
Kyle BrennerFebruary 2019 | Wadsworth
- 5Be sure to dine here.Great experience. Food was excellent.
- 510 StarsSuch a wonderful place with amazing staff! We enjoyed the visit so much. Thank you!
Marcus DrewMay 2018 | Bell Gardens, CA
- 5ABSOLUTELY!!! the BEST Food/Atmosphere/Service!!!!!!! I have ever experienced and after a long day of the 70-mile yard sale, it was exactly what we all needed... The views are to die for and after you eat you will think you have gone to heaven... If you want to get together with family & friends you MUST visit..... Will be back. Thank you for the day. :)
CarolMonday, 25 September 2017 | PEI
- 5Fantastic.There is nothing like "FRESH" seafood, and this place is one of the best we have experienced. Service was great and friendly.
Keith & Lynda KarrJune 2016 | Forest. Ontario
- 5Very Authentic PEI CuisineWe try to dine at a new spot on the island whenever we can, today we went to the Clam Diggers Beach House & Restaurant - Excellent choice, great tasting and good quality food. Very reasonably priced. Beautiful view of the water and one of the nicest authentic places to visit on this island!
Lillian ReynoldsMay 2016 | Charlottetown, PE
- 5Fantastic Place to Eat in PEI.We were in PEI for a day and we decided to try out this place because of all the great reviews. We're glad we did! The food was excellent, our server was friendly and attentive, and the restaurant feels so homey!
MariaMay 2016 | Mississauga, Ontario
- 5Favourite spot in PEII used to live in PEI and found this gem 7 years ago while I was working at Brudenell. It is my all time favourite restaurant in PEI and I make it a habit of eating here at least once on every trip to the island. There is a beautiful patio overlooking the bay with a picturesque sunset. This is one place not to miss!
KaylaTuesday, 06 October 2015 | Toronto, Ontario
- 5FabulousAs a resident of Newfoundland, I thought we had the best fish & chips in the country. I now have to admit that my meal of fish & chips here was as good as any I have ever had. On a scale of 10 it was absolutely a 10. Go & experience a memorable meal.
Peggy NoelAugust 2015 | Georgetown, PEI
- 5Really GreatThe food was really great and the service was excellent.
Sonia MacLellanAugust 2015 | Dartmouth, NS
- 5Clam Diggers is GREAT!Always a pleasure working with the Clam Diggers team on their website!
Sean JenkinsMarch 2015 | Canada